Whether you are a homeowner or manage a commercial property, you may be wondering about sealcoating and whether or not it is a good option. The asphalt driveway on your property is one of the more significant investments, so you naturally need to keep it in great shape. Asphalt sealing in Marrero is an effective way to ensure your driveway stays in the best possible condition for years to come.
What Are Driveway Sealing Services?
Asphalt paving sealcoating offers an added membrane or layer over your asphalt driveway. The layer helps keep your asphalt from getting damaged by oxidation, the elements, and any fuel spills that happen from time to time.
With effective wear and tear protection for your driveway, asphalt sealing in Marrero creates a beautiful finish to ensure the surface looks as good as new. Whether you are a property manager or homeowner, this is the perfect way to keep your driveway or parking area looking as good as it did the first day it was paved.
Along with parking lot striping and asphalt repair near Marrero, these are some of the reasons to have your driveway seal coated:
- Slows oxidation – Oxidation occurs as the sun’s rays dry out the bitumen in the driveway, leaving it brittle and susceptible to damage and cracking.
- Prevents water from infiltrating cracks – Asphalt repair companies often see a lot of damage from water getting into the cracks. Sealcoating helps fill new and emerging cracks to prevent water from entering the surface.
- Protects from fuel spills – Gasoline and asphalt have similar chemical makeup. This means that fuel spills begin to weaken and soften the driveway. There is a protective barrier with seal coating that keeps fuel from causing excessive damage.
- Prevents cracking under pressure – A great feature of asphalt is very flexible. As vehicles drive over asphalt, the surface bends slightly to accommodate weight without causing cracks. However, pavement without regular seal coat application can become brittle because of oxidation. When this happens, it cannot retain flexibility, and the driveway is open to damage. Sealcoating is a great way to prevent cracks like this from occurring.
- Saves money and time – When you have a new asphalt driveway installed, it is quite an investment for your property. It looks great and adds functionality, but it also helps improve property value. Regular asphalt sealing is the best way to protect your investment, and it saves you time and money on repair or replacement in the long term.
These are just a few benefits of having your driveway seal coated. This is a straightforward task, but there is skill involved to ensure the best results. You should always hire professionals if you want to ensure you get long-lasting, great-looking driveway sealing.
Are you ready to set up a consultation or appointment for asphalt sealing in Marrero? If so, give us a call at Cajun Best Roofing at (866) 906-3851, and we will be happy to set up a time for you.