Getting a metal roof in Gettysburg has never been easier. Bealing Roofing & Exteriors specializes in the installation, replacement, and repairs of metal roofs.
Pros and cons of metal roofs
Metal roofing includes roofs made out of steel, aluminum, and copper. Some of the pros and cons of a metal roof include:
- Metal roofs are available in a variety of styles and colors. They can easily complement most architectural styles and improve your home’s curb appeal significantly.
- Metal roofs have the longest life span, lasting 60 – 75 years. They come with factory-installed paint and metallic coatings, increasing their durability.
- These are fire-resistant roofing materials, which can lower your insurance rates.
- Houses with metal roofs sell fast and help you get a good deal as they increase your home’s resale value.
- The cost of materials alone ranges from $7 to $10 per square foot. Besides, the cost of metal roof installation can range between $20,000 to $50,000. Hiring a reliable contractor for metal roofing services can help you bring down the overall cost of your roof installation or replacement project.
The advantages of getting a metal roof far outweigh its disadvantages. We are a leading name for roofing contractor service in Gettysburg for metal roofs with skilled technicians and exceptional background and achievements in the business.
Are metal roofs a smart home investment choice?
Metal roofs generally have a life span of 50 – 70 years and come with a warranty. Most homeowners do not install more than one metal roof over the time spent in the house. Compared to asphalt shingle roofs, metal roofs are durable and offer the best value for your money. Not to mention, insurance companies offer plans at reduced rates to homeowners with metal roofs, which can reduce your overall costs.
Metal roofs are also fireproof, less susceptible to insect damage, and impervious to rot and mildew. If you live in hot regions, you can save hundreds of dollars in utility bills every year as metal roofs reflect solar radiant heat. This roof type allows the snow to slide off more quickly during the winters as they conduct heat quickly from the sun. Overall, metal roofs are an astute home investment. Make sure you entrust your roof installation to a reliable and experienced Pennsylvania roofing company for more cost savings and long-term customer satisfaction.
Cost of metal roofs
The cost of metal roofs can range between $18,000 and $35,000 for a 2,000 sq. ft. house. Local roofing contractors in Gettysburg quote between $9 and $17 per square foot.
Your never-ending search for the best roofers near me ends here. You can have the dream metal roof that you’ve always had on your mind at the lowest cost. Contact us at 717-634-3355 or 443-507-8005 to get a free quote for a metal roof in Gettysburg. Bealing Roofing & Exteriors is a leading roof contractor in PA and MD with certified technicians, advanced technology, warranty on the quality of work, and the lowest cost. Get in touch with us today.